A6 Songqin Street Xinyi Dist. Taipei
Sofa / Table / 40” LCD TV / DVD player / A/C with heater function / Desk / Chairs / Slippers / Table lighting
Double beds (180* 180 cm) / Wardrobe / Bed sheets / Linens / Pillows
Electricity stove / Fridge / Microwave / Oven / Hot water kettle / Toaster oven / Tableware / Kitchenware / Coffee maker / Filter / Blender
Shower 🚿 / bath tub 🛁 / Hair dryer / Heater
Washer & dryer combo / FREE Wi-Fi / Iron & iron board / Hoover / Heater / Fan
Essential oils Burner / Essential oil / Aroma Diffuser
9 Masks(each person) / a bottle of 75% disinfection alcohol + Tea tree hand sanitizers to carry with yourself.
- All public facilities are managed by building management team, so need to follow their polices, we don’t responsible for that if any change.
- Outdoor swimming pool will be opened in summer time, actual opening time is followed by building management team’s announcement.
- Provide FREE housekeeping twice per month( include change bed sheets once a month), extra service is paid upon required.
- Reserve one month, have one FREE housekeeping(not include change bed sheets).
- Welcome pack, shampoo, shower gel ,toiletries, tissue are provided in limited standard numbers.
- MRT Taipei 101/World tarde center station- Xinyi line/red line ( walk within 1 mins )
- MRT Da An station ( 3 mins by MRT )
- Bus stop ( walk within 1 min )
- Taipei world trade center ( walk within 1 min)
- Vieshow Cinemas ( within 5 mins )
- Shin Kong Mitsukoshi department store ( within 8 mins )
- Eslite bookstore ( within 8 mins )
- Taipei 101/ Breeze atre shopping mall ( walk within 3 mins )
- SYS memorial hall ( within 8 mins)
- Tonghua night market ( walk within 3 mins)
TWD$63,000/month(exclusive of tax), pay 10% service fee, electricity fee TWD$4.5/kwh (June ~Aug :TWD$5.5/kwh)
The max. of persons to stay is 2 persons
No Extra bed service
The payment for long term rental is provided upon require
Special rate is provided for return customer
- NOT allow pets
- NO Smoking
- As stay as a resident , you need to follow building management team’s policy.