Botanical Name ：Simmondsia chinensis
Processing Type: Unrefined
Obtained From: Seeds
Extraction Method : Cold Pressed
Color : Golden to brownish yellow liquid wax
Product Abstract :
The word Jojoba originally means "magical shrub". It is a plant native to California and Mexico. Its leaves are as rough as leather. Its peel will turn from green to brown. And after cracking open, it will look like coffee beans. Jojoba oil is extracted from the seeds. It emits a faint n utty aroma, and has a unique molecular structure. Unlike ordinary vegetable oils, which contain triglycerides, they are composed of esters full of vitamin E. The structure is very similar to the sebum of the skin, thus the structure is stable. Therefore it isn't easily destroyed by high temperature, and it isn't easy to deteriorate.
Jojoba oil has excellent skin-friendly properties. It is a liquid wax that can be absorbed immediately upon contact with the skin. Therefore, it is suitable for all skin types, and can be used to clear pores and soften skin. Another characteristic is the hydrophilicity, which can regulate the skin's moisture and balance the oil. It is also suitable as a hair care product for people with dry scalp. It has been widely used by Native Americans for skin care and hair care from more than 4000 years ago.
Because jojoba oil does not deteriorate easily, it is suitable for making lip balm and other skin care products. It can also be added to other vegetable oils to extend the shelf life of oil products.
How To Use
1.Hair care: Use 5ml of Jojoba Golden oil with 3 ~ 4 drops of essential oil
2.Skin care: Add into lotion or face cream, essential oils can also be added for fragrance. It can also be used as hand cream or cuticle cream.
3. Bath: Mix 8 ~ 10 drops of essential oil with 5ml of Jojoba Golden oil before adding it into bath water.
(1) General massage: Use 10ml of Jojoba Golden oil with 5 ~ 6 drops of essential oil
(2) Facial massage: Use 5ml of Jojoba Golden oil with 1 ~ 2 drops of essential oil
- Not allow to eat , or use it on eye area.
- Put it in the space where the children won’t reach.
- If you are pregnant or have special disease, please consult with the doctor or the aromatherapist before use it.
- After open it, please keep it in the dark and cool place.