Botanical Name ：Rosa canina
Processing Type: Unrefined
Obtained From: Seeds
Extraction Method : Cold Pressed
Color : Reddish orange
Product Abstract :
Rose hip, also called rose haw, is the fruit of the rose. The fruit usually appears red to orange, but in some varieties it appears dark purple to black. Rosehips begin to form in spring or early summer, and mature from late summer to autumn.
Unrefined rosehip oil is extremely high in fatty acids, which is good for dry, irritated and weathered skin. Because of the moisturizing function of rosehip oil, it can be used as a barrier for the skin. Suitable as a moisturizer for the skin, it can relieve itching caused by dryness of the skin and help reduce signs of aging.
How To Use
1.Hair care: Use 5ml of Rosehip oil with 3 ~ 4 drops of essential oil
2.Skin care: Add into lotion or face cream, essential oils can also be added for fragrance. It can also be used as hand cream or cuticle cream.
3. Bath: Mix 8 ~ 10 drops of essential oil with 5ml of Rodehip oil before adding it into bath water.
(1) General massage: Use 10ml of Rosehip oil with 5 ~ 6 drops of essential oil
(2) Facial massage: Use 5ml of Rosehip oil with 1 ~ 2 drops of essential oil
- Not allow to eat , or use it on eye area.
- Put it in the space where the children won’t reach.
- If you are pregnant or have special disease, please consult with the doctor or the aromatherapist before use it.
- After open it, please keep it in the dark and cool place.