Botanical Name ：Melaleuca alternifolia
Plant Part : Leaves
Processing Method : Steam Distillation
Aromatic Note : Top note
Aromatic : A middle note with a medium aroma, Tee Tree has a fresh, slightly medicinal scent with characteristic woody, camphoraceous notes.
Color： A thin, clear, pale yellow liquid.
Blend With：Clary Sage,Lavender, Lemon, Rosewood, Thyme
Product Abstract :
Tea trees are small bushes native to Australia. The leaves are needle-shaped, with purple or yellow flowers, and can grow to seven meters in height. They used to grow in swamp areas, but today they are mostly planted in farms. The local aboriginal people regard tea tree as a health food, and boil the leaves to drink, soothing discomfort and replenishing vitality. The old English name of the tea tree was "ti tree". When Captain Cook first landed in Australia in 1770, he used tea tree leaves to drink tea without regular tea leaves. And thus it was called tea tree, even though it has nothing to do with traditional black tea.
During the Second World War, tea trees were also used for sterilization and disinfection, so tea tree producers and reapers at that time were exempt from military service until the tea tree oil was sufficient for the army. To this day, tea trees are still widely used in daily necessities.
Tea tree is non-toxic, non-irritating, and along with lavender is listed as an essential oil at home.
How to Use :
1. Bath time：use 8~10 drops essential oil mixed with 5ml carrier oil, then put into water in the bath tub.
2. Diffusion：Put some drops of essential oil in the diffuser or essential oil burner according to the size of the space.
- Normal massage：use 5~6 drops essential oil mixed with 10ml carrier oil to do the body massage.
- Facial massage：use 1~2 drops essential oil mixed with 5ml carrier oil to do massage
- Not allow to eat , or use it on eye area.
- Need to mix with carrier oil, then put on the skin.
- Put it in the space where the children won’t reach.
- If you are pregnant or have special disease, please consult with the doctor or the aromatherapist before use it.
- After open it, please keep it in the dark and cool place.