Botanical Name ： Matricaria recutita
Plant Part : Flowers
Processing Method : Steam Distillation
Aromatic Note : Middle note
Aromatic : medium middle note, Chamomile Essential Oil has a soft, woody fragrance similar to that of Moroccan Chamomile, with a haunting bittersweet note. It does not have the fragrance of apples that other chamomiles sometimes have.
Color : A thin blue to bluish-green liquid.
Blend With：Bergamot, Clary Sage, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Tea Tree, Patchouli
How to Use :
1. Bath time：use 8~10 drops essential oil mixed with 5ml carrier oil, then put into water in the bath tub.
2. Diffusion：Put some drops of essential oil in the diffuser or essential oil burner according to the size of the space.
- Normal massage：use 5~6 drops essential oil mixed with 10ml carrier oil to do the body massage.
- Facial massage：use 1~2 drops essential oil mixed with 5ml carrier oil to do massage
- Not allow to eat , or use it on eye area.
- Need to mix with carrier oil, then put on the skin.
- Put it in the space where the children won’t reach.
- If you are pregnant or have special disease, please consult with the doctor or the aromatherapist before use it.
- After open it, please keep it in the dark and cool place.