Botanical Name ：Citrus Sinensis
Original : USA
Plant Part : Fruit Peel
Processing Method : Cold Pressed
Aromatic Note : Top note
Aromatic : Orange Essential Oil has a sweet, citrus smell like the orange peels from which it is derived, but more intense and concentrated.
Color : A thin, yellowish orange to golden brown liquid.
Blend With：Lavender, Bergamot, lemon, Clary Sage, Sandalwood, Nutmeg
How to Use :
1. Bath time：use 8~10 drops essential oil mixed with 5ml carrier oil, then put into water in the bath tub.
2. Diffusion：Put some drops of essential oil in the diffuser or essential oil burner according to the size of the space.
- Normal massage：use 5~6 drops essential oil mixed with 10ml carrier oil to do the body massage.
- Facial massage：use 1~2 drops essential oil mixed with 5ml carrier oil to do massage
- Not allow to eat , or use it on eye area.
- Need to mix with carrier oil, then put on the skin.
- Put it in the space where the children won’t reach.
- If you are pregnant or have special disease, please consult with the doctor or the aromatherapist before use it.
- After open it, please keep it in the dark and cool place.