Botanical Name ：Mentha x piperita
Original : India
Plant Part : Leaves
Processing Method : Steam Distillation
Aromatic Note : Top note
Aromatic : A top note with a strong aroma, Peppermint has a sharp, penetrating scent based on its high menthol content. The minty sweetness of the vapor makes it one of the most popular Essential Oils.
Color : pale-yellow color
Blends With: Basil, Bergamot, Cajeput,Lemon, Lime, Thyme, Cedawood, Marjoram
How to Use :
1. Bath time：use 8~10 drops essential oil mixed with 5ml carrier oil, then put into water in the bath tub.
2. Diffusion：Put some drops of essential oil in the diffuser or essential oil burner according to the size of the space.
- Normal massage：use 5~6 drops essential oil mixed with 10ml carrier oil to do the body massage.
- Facial massage：use 1~2 drops essential oil mixed with 5ml carrier oil to do massage
- Not allow to eat , or use it on eye area.
- Need to mix with carrier oil, then put on the skin.
- Put it in the space where the children won’t reach.
- If you are pregnant or have special disease, please consult with the doctor or the aromatherapist before use it.
- After open it, please keep it in the dark and cool place.