Botanical Name ：Citrus limon
Plant Part : Fruit Peel
Processing Method : Cold Pressed
Aromatic Note : Top note
Aromatic : A top note with a strong aroma, it has a strong bright lemony scent.
Color : A thin, colorless to greenish yellow liquid.
Blend With：Bergamot, Lime, Orange
Product Abstract :
The lemon is a small evergreen tree native to India and can grow up to about 6 meters in height. The lemon leaves are jagged and the flowers are very fragrant. They are now commonly found in Southern Europe, Florida and California.
In the Middle Ages, its importance began to arise in Europe. The lemon's reputation increased by the British Navy sending a large number of lemons to fight scurvy on long-distance voyages. In Spain and other European countries, lemon became a famous panacea.
Lemon essential oil is made from lemon rind through the cold compression method and is one of the lightest essential oils in aromatherapy.It is primarily used as the top note.
How to Use :
1. Bath time：use 8~10 drops essential oil mixed with 5ml carrier oil, then put into water in the bath tub.
2. Diffusion：Put some drops of essential oil in the diffuser or essential oil burner according to the size of the space.
- Normal massage：use 5~6 drops essential oil mixed with 10ml carrier oil to do the body massage.
- Facial massage：use 1~2 drops essential oil mixed with 5ml carrier oil to do massage
- Not allow to eat , or use it on eye area.
- Need to mix with carrier oil, then put on the skin.
- Put it in the space where the children won’t reach.
- If you are pregnant or have special disease, please consult with the doctor or the aromatherapist before use it.
- After open it, please keep it in the dark and cool place.