Botanical Name ：Pelargonium x asperum
Plant Part : Flowers leaves
Processing Method : Steam Distillation
Aromatic Note : Middle note
Aromatic : middle note with a strong aroma, this Geranium has a scent that is both sweet and herbaceous, carrying some subtle notes similar to Rose.
Color : A thin, pale yellow to greenish yellow liquid
Blend With：Basil, Bergamot, Citronella, Clary Sage, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon
Product Abstract :
Geranium is a dense, perennial shrub that can grow up to one meter in height, with jagged heart-shaped leaves and pink flowers, and is most suitable for growing in temperate regions. Native to South Africa, it is now grown worldwide.
The scientific name Pelargonium comes from the Greek word "pelargos" meaning stork, because its fruit is generally considered to be like a stork's beak. Introduced to Europe at the end of the 17th century, the aroma of its essential oils is pleasing and has been used in the perfume industry for a long time. Geranium is often used as a substitute for rose essential oils due to its sweet, rose-like aroma.
How to Use :
1. Bath time：use 8~10 drops essential oil mixed with 5ml carrier oil, then put into water in the bath tub.
2. Diffusion：Put some drops of essential oil in the diffuser or essential oil burner according to the size of the space.
- Normal massage：use 5~6 drops essential oil mixed with 10ml carrier oil to do the body massage.
- Facial massage：use 1~2 drops essential oil mixed with 5ml carrier oil to do massage
- Not allow to eat , or use it on eye area.
- Need to mix with carrier oil, then put on the skin.
- Put it in the space where the children won’t reach.
- If you are pregnant or have special disease, please consult with the doctor or the aromatherapist before use it.
- After open it, please keep it in the dark and cool place.