Botanical Name ：Lavandula angustifolia
Plant Part : Flowers
Processing Method : Steam Distillation
Aromatic Note : Top note
Aromatic : A top note of strong aroma, Lavender Organic Essential Oil has a rich floral scent that is somewhat fruitier, mellower, and smells more like fresh lavender.
Color : A thin, clear, colourless to pale yellow liquid.
Blend With：Bergamot, Citronella, Clary Sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Orange,Thyme, Lemon
Product Abstract :
Lavender is a woody evergreen plant with a height of about 30 to 60 cm, it has slender leaves with spike-like blue-violet flowers. It grows mainly in hilly areas around the Mediterranean and middle-altitude areas. It prefers sunny places with good air circulation. July and August are blooming seasons.
In ancient Roman times, lavender was widely used as a bath oil. Its Latin name "lavaer" means washing. Therefore, during periods of nervousness and irritability, lavender can supply you with positive energy, reduce anxiety and stress, and soothe the mind.
How to Use :
1. Bath time：use 8~10 drops essential oil mixed with 5ml carrier oil, then put into water in the bath tub.
2. Diffusion：Put some drops of essential oil in the diffuser or essential oil burner according to the size of the space.
- Normal massage：use 5~6 drops essential oil mixed with 10ml carrier oil to do the body massage.
- Facial massage：use 1~2 drops essential oil mixed with 5ml carrier oil to do massage
- Not allow to eat , or use it on eye area.
- Need to mix with carrier oil, then put on the skin.
- Put it in the space where the children won’t reach.
- If you are pregnant or have special disease, please consult with the doctor or the aromatherapist before use it.
- After open it, please keep it in the dark and cool place.