Regular price $220.00
Botanical Name ：Citrus Sinensis
Original : USA
Plant Part : Fruit Peel
Processing Method : Cold Pressed
Aromatic Note : Top note
Aromatic : Orange Essential Oil has a sweet, citrus smell like the orange peels from which it is derived, but more intense and concentrated.
Color : A thin, yellowish orange to golden brown liquid.
Blend With：Lavender, Bergamot, lemon, Clary Sage, Sandalwood, Nutmeg
Product Abstract :
The name "sweet orange" derives from the Sanskrit word "naranj" for the fruit. Native to China, it is now commonly grown in the United States and the Mediterranean. It is an evergreen plant with dark green and shiny leaves, rough and pitted peel, it is used to warm climate and isn't cold-resistant. The sweet orange essential oil is taken from the peel, the fragrance is rich in fruity aroma, with light citrus peel smell.
For Europe, sweet orange is a precious plant. It was introduced to Europe from China by Portuguese explorers in the early 15th century. It gradually became popular after the 18th century. In 18th century Europe, it became known for alleviating dysautonomia, pain, depression, and asthma.
Sweet orange is non-toxic, non-irritating and non-allergenic. However, it could increase the light sensitivity of the skin, therefore avoid direct contact with sunlight or ultraviolet rays after use. The exception is if it is used for aromatherapy, then you don't need to worry.
How to Use :
1. Bath time：use 8~10 drops essential oil mixed with 5ml carrier oil, then put into water in the bath tub.
2. Diffusion：Put some drops of essential oil in the diffuser or essential oil burner according to the size of the space.
- Normal massage：use 5~6 drops essential oil mixed with 10ml carrier oil to do the body massage.
- Facial massage：use 1~2 drops essential oil mixed with 5ml carrier oil to do massage
- Not allow to eat , or use it on eye area.
- Need to mix with carrier oil, then put on the skin.
- Put it in the space where the children won’t reach.
- If you are pregnant or have special disease, please consult with the doctor or the aromatherapist before use it.
- After open it, please keep it in the dark and cool place.